* Pay attention:
I want to record your texts perfectly. That’s why I ask you to give me as many information as possible about the script
- Instructions for the script:
- Make sure that the text is error-free
- Indicate the tone of voice.
- Indicate the tempo.
- Give clear explanation about the pronunciation of non-Dutch words and names.
- What is the length of the recorded text? (e.g. commercials)
- In case of dubbing: Ensure that the Dutch text is correct in length to the original text.
- Do not use abbreviations
- Do not place any instructions between the script-text.
- Do not put words or sentences in brackets.
- Write numbers out completely: e.g. Threethousand- eighthundred and three
- In case of telephone numbers: Clearly indicate the grouping of the numbers: e.g. 06-45-17-84-77 or 0645-178477
- What is the deadline?
- What are the technical specifications?
If information as described above has not been provided to me and therefore a retake is required, this will entail additional costs.A text change after the recording brings extra costs!If you want a text to be recorded urgently, please contact me by telephone. Then you can be sure that your assignment is ready on time ".
Terms and conditions Jolanda Bayens
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, public broadcasting of my voice recordings is prohibited until after payment has been received. The client will be invoiced after recording. Payment should be fulfilled within 14 days after receipt of the invoice on the account mentioned on the invoice. I allow 14 days for payment and demand that invoices will be paid within that term. If not, I will be forced to charge a 10% penalty for every two weeks the invoice has not been paid.
- If the client does not comply with these terms, I maintain the right to add any collection fees and lawfully allowable credit rates incurred, and have the written/recorded text taken off the air/internet/written media. This will also be at the client's expense.
- If the client and I have agreed a date and time for a recordingsession, I abide by that agreement and I do my utmost that the recordingsession is perfect. The client can terminate the recordingsession free of charge, 48 hours in advance. In case of cancellation 36 hours before the start of the recordingsession, I will charge 25% of the agreed fee. In case of cancellation 24 hours before the start of the recordingsession, I will charge 50% of the agreed fee. In case of cancellation 12 hours or less before the start of the recordingsession, I will charge 75% of the agreed fee.
- In return for payment of agreed fees, the client has the right to use recorded texts for one year. After that term the client is to contact me about further use of said recording. (Unless otherwise agreed upon.)
- The client is to state in advance for which channel and medium the recording will be used, and clearly state if this is a local, regional or nationwide channel.
- I will need a copy of the final version of my work in either MP3 or WAV format by email, before the recording will go on the air.
- A local broadcast is a broadcast which can be officially received in two municipalities at the most. A regional commercial is anything covering more than two council districts and no more than one province. Nationwide includes everything covering two or more provinces. A contract for the internet will be treated as nationwide.
- It is not allowed to use demo /voice-examples for productions and broadcast.
- Clients are to provide me with an address for me to send the invoice to. This address may not be a PO Box.
- The client is to provide me with a complete text with no errors.
- Retakes due to incorrect texts will be charged.
- It is of course possible to have a text edited by me. Editing fees are to be agreed upon before acceptance of the contract.
- It is not allowed to use previously recorded texts by Jolanda Bayens for other productions, to make new commercials / promos, or to use them for purposes other than those for which they were originally recorded.
- Reading mistakes will always be corrected free of charge.
- The points mentioned in * pay attention apply to every assignment. If the listed information is not given, retakes will be charged.